Ray White Caboolture
Grandma's Cottage by the Sea - Water views and cool breezes
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 5 Cars
Cool breezes and uninterrupted sea views of Pumicestone passage. This delightful cottage has been a family home for 40 plus happy years and holds many nostalgic childhood memories of playing and riding bikes along the water front and swimming in the sea. See yourselves sitting on the front porch in the morning or evening taking in the sea air and feeling the breeze on your face.
• 3 Good size bedrooms 2 with built-ins Wardrobe in the third
• 1-bathroom, separate toilet and Laundry
• Split System Air conditioner in the lounge room
• Eat in Kitchen will take a large table and has both Gas and Electric cookers
• Plenty of Storage Cupboards
• External blinds over windows
• Security screens
• Large shed in the rear will take 5 + cars plus room for storage and workshop
• Low Maintenance yard on a 607 m2 block
• Septic system, Town Water
Looking for a sea change which could bring therapeutic benefits as you relax and unwind listening to the sounds of lapping water and Sea Gulls flying overhead. Make it you holiday destination or buy to relax in all year round as a down sizer. All these memories can be your memories. Vendor reluctant to move away from this magical place. Put your stamp on this home by making your own improvements. Inspect today and imagine how you could make this cottage by the sea yours. Call Glenda Riley to arrange an inspection. Open homes as per advertisements.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
5 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.