PRICE REDUCTION! 3026m² + 5 BED HOME + MASSIVE SHED IN EXCLUSIVE ROSEHILL ESTATE
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 10 Cars
This is a property that MUST be seen in person to appreciate the benefits and opportunities as the photos and description only touch the surface of what this home can offer. The home is located on a 3026m2 flat corner block with 2 street access in the ever-popular Rosehill Drive, a desirable area of established and quality homes on large blocks. This could be the last generation to enjoy 3/4 acre residential living this close to Brisbane, as suburbs such as Carseldine and Bridgeman Downs continue to experience subdivision growth. This property is only approx 3 minutes to access the Bruce Highway for Brisbane or sunshine Coast commuting. This is the perfect home for those wishing to upgrade from smaller blocks, with everything you desire from a small acreage block already in existence such as multiple sheds, pool, solar power, and a fully fenced boundary.
The home can comfortably accommodate large families with 5 bedrooms, or 4 plus media/study, ensuite and walk-in robe to the over-sized master room, and generous living areas. A servery window and bench extends from the kitchen to the outdoor entertainment area, making it perfect for parties and BBQs and large enough to accommodate all of your extended friends and family.
In addition, the home offers:
• Air-conditioned living with separate dining
• Practical kitchen with electric oven and new cooktop
• Ceiling fans to all bedrooms and living areas
• 5kw Solar system to assist with rising electricity costs
• water tank for the gardens and pool
• Established gardens for plenty of shade and privacy
• 9mx6m double garage with attached carport will house your daily drivers, with additional space for a workshop or storage
• Separate driveway access to the massive 15mx7m shed with full length sliding door, mezzanine floor with storage rooms, and height clearance of 5.5m. Currently used as a Muay Thai studio (equipment not included), this is the perfect set up for machinery, trucks, caravan storage, car enthusiasts, or to operate a home-based business (STCA). If required, there is also the possibility of dual -living.
• The sparkling saltwater fibreglass pool is large enough for laps and is equipped with a new pump and chlorinator. With the poolside entertainment area, you will be the envy of your friends and all set for pool parties in the predicted hot Summer ahead.
Rosehill Estate is close to Burpengary Secondary College and Primary School, public transport and train station, as well as Burpengary Plaza boasting a new redevelopment that includes Kmart and numerous specialty shops. To view this property please keep an eye out for the open home times, or call Sarah Ashlin to arrange a suitable time.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Separate Dining
10 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.