WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE + MODERN FAMILY HOME
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Welcome home to 6 Thistle St! This property is so much more than the standard, with bonuses beginning before you even step through the front door. The recently turfed and landscaped front yard with hardwood deck presents beautifully and definitely ticks the box for street appeal.
Internally this home features:
• 4 bedrooms - 3 of which have built-in robes and all with ceiling fans
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe and large ensuite
• Bedrooms 3 & 4 plus the main bathroom are separate from the living areas and creates a feeling of privacy - perfect for guests or teenagers.
• Bedroom 2 is located near the master - perfect for young children or as an office.
• Generously sized media room or formal lounge, pre-wired for a surround sound system
• Open plan and air-conditioned kitchen, family room and dining.
• The recently renovated kitchen is stunning and packed with clever storage solutions including corner carousel and large drawers - never lose a Tupperware lid again! Quality Caesarstone bench tops, stainless steel appliances and an induction cooktop will please the home cooks.
• This home is also wheelchair/disability friendly with front and rear ramp access and mobility aids in the ensuite. If not required these items are also easily removed.
External and Bonus Features:
• The house layout wraps around the alfresco area, providing a haven of greenery and tranquillity - a calming space to unwind at the end of a long day.
• In addition to the double garage, there is double gate side access with extended driveway that leads to a concreted side yard perfect for storing a trailer, small boat or camper securely.
• 5kw/24 panel solar will make a drastic difference to your power bills.
• 5000lt (approx.) rainwater tank is plumbed to the laundry and toilets - reducing your water bills.
• Gas hotwater system
• NBN connected with direct line
Situated on a 635m2 block, surrounded by bushland and with small acreage close by this property feels like you are far from the stresses of city life, yet is still so handy to everything that a busy family requires. It is only a short drive to Morayfield Shopping centre, Minimbah State School, train station and access to the Bruce Highway for Brisbane or Sunshine Coast commuting. Please contact the listing agent, Sarah Ashlin, to arrange an inspection or keep an eye out for the open home times.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
635m² / 0.16 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.