Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Price reduction on Private Unit - ideal location in Caboolture - walk to Schools, Train Station, Shops and Caboolture Hospital
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Investor or Owner Occupiers this private upper level Unit situated at the rear end of the block, is in a great location, close to all amenities. Will rent very easily and would fit well with hospital staff not wanting to travel too far to home after a midnight shift or long hours on the ward. Opportunity to leave the car at home and walk to work or 5 minutes to Caboolture rail and catch the train into the city. This Unit contains extras and presents well.
Consider these benefits:
• Double brick solid construction secure & private
• Low maintenance - Combination of Brick and painted walls
• 2 bedrooms with built-ins and timber blinds
• 1 Bathroom tiled
• Separate kitchen and good size lounge
• Carpeted in lounge and in the two bedrooms
• Split system Air-conditioner & Sun blinds - main living area
• Lock up single Garage and Laundry
• Rental income from $255 per week - currently vacant
Reduced For Sale at $158,000 negotiable. Inspections by Appointment. Call Glenda Riley and arrange a suitable time.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.