When location matters - Unit in Caboolture - Ideal for Investors or Owner Occupiers
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Neat and tidy two bedroom Unit within walking distance to the Caboolture Hospital, which is expanding rapidly to meet patient demands. This unit is well located and will rent very easily. Would fit well with hospital staff not wanting to travel too far to home after a midnight shift or long hours on the ward. Opportunity to leave the car at home and walk to work. Or 5 minutes to Caboolture rail and catch the train into the city.
Consider these benefits:
• First floor Unit - secure and private
• Low maintenance - Combination of Brick and painted walls
• 2 bedrooms 1 bathroom
• Large kitchen/dinning area
• Carpeted in spacious lounge and in the two bedrooms
• Split system Airconditioner in main living areas
• Lock up Garage and Laundry
• Rental income from $250 per week
For Sale at Offers over $165,000. Inspections by Appointment
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1m² / 0 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.