Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Builder's Home in New Estate - Quality Fixtures & Fittings - Move in and live the life!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Why wait to build when you can buy a quality home already established. Builder has constructed this home for himself with quality fixtures and fittings, but now needs to move on to another project. Finished in 2015 about 2 years old with a total living space of 199.5 M2 and built on an easily maintained 451 M2 block. You will appreciate the stone bench tops, 600 mm electric oven, induction cook top and range-hood, soft closing drawers, corner carousel, tiled living areas and much more. Beautifully presented inside and out. Just move in and live the life.
• 4 bedrooms all with built-ins
• 2 bathrooms - main with Ensuite
• Spacious Kitchen/Dining room - European appliances & fixtures
• Open-plan Family room and Kitchen create the ideal space for family/friends
• Separate lounge/media room
• Alfresco Dinning for entertaining
• 2 car Garage
• Side access could be arranged
• Manicured gardens
• Walk to Pumicestone State School and nearby parks
• Amenities a short drive away & a new shopping complex opening soon
Easy access to Caboolture Hospital, Bruce Highway and Sunshine Coast or D'Aguilar highway
Investors- will rent for over $400 p.w. Phone Glenda Riley for an inspection 0407 027 535
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Small Shed
451m² / 0.11 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.