Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
IDYLLIC RESORT STYLE LIVING - APPROX 2 ACRES - GUEST HOUSE - POOL - TENNIS COURT!
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
This stunning residence situated on approx 2 acres is located in sought after Burpengary East. The home is immaculately presented, set well back from the road on a 'no through' street offering plenty of privacy and peace and quiet, truly a dream lifestyle! Cleverly designed in that both the main home and guest accommodation overlook the inground pool and the manicured, grassy area surrounding it.
This lovely family residence is going to the Market for the first time and is a unique opportunity which will appeal to many. Offering approx 353 m2 of living area in total.
* 9 foot Ceilings throughout
* 6 Zone controlled Hitachi Ducted Air - only 10 months old
* Expansive Kitchen featuring ample stone Benches, Tasmanian Oak Cabinetry, double Blanco Oven, overlooking the Pool - perfect for entertaining.
* Off the Kitchen there is a formal Dining room plus 2 separate Living area's
* Study with built in Tasmanian Oak shelving which could have a multitude of uses
* Master Bedroom with spacious Ensuite (twin Vanities) and 'his and hers' Walk in Robes
* 3 more Bedrooms with Built Ins, 2 of which have Tasmanian Study Desks
* Generously sized main Bathroom
* Large Laundry with ample bench space
* Stunning double doors to front of home looking out to the emerging Rain Forest in the front yard
* Brand new carpet throughout
* Security alarm with infrared beam in main living area and sensors on all doors and main windows. Crim safe to front and rear doors
* Solar Hot Water
* Large Outdoor Entertainment area
* 3.2 x 3.7 m Bedroom with Ensuite, Ceiling Fan and Walk in Robe.
* Spacious living area with Kitchenette
* Verandah overlooking Pool area
* Separate Hot Water system
* Inground concrete saltwater Pool with beach style entry and Waterfall
* Double Lock Up Garage plus Carport
* Full size Tennis Court with new Eco Power lights, Basketball Hoop and Cricket practice Net
* 3 Phase Power and off peak meter for Solar back up
* Fully fenced with Dog proof wire
* Extensive Landscaping
* Enviro-cycle Septic system and Waste Water system suitable for up to 10 residents
These sorts of semi rural properties are getting harder to come by and rarely change hands! Just a few minutes drive over to Burpengary Township, home to the new revamped Plaza comprising of K-Mart, numerous Restaurants and Specialty Shops. Approx 7 minutes drive to North Lakes and all the infrastructure on offer there. Easy access to the Bruce Highway to travel North to the Sunshine Coast (approx 40 minutes) or South to the CBD and Brisbane Airport (approx 45 minutes), it is no wonder Burpengary East is booming so hop on board and seize the opportunity to secure your piece of paradise. For further information please contact Mary-Jane or Vinhsin. Offers prior to Auction will be considered. Floorplan to come.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
8,050m² / 1.99 acres
2 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.