ROSEHILL PLACE STAND-ALONE UNIT
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This lovely lowset unit has to be seen in person to appreciate the numerous features and benefits it presents. This property is not a retirement villa, nor a townhouse. Located in the sought-after Rosehill Place complex, Number 53 is one of only 10 within the complex that is a stand-alone property. If you are looking for all the benefits of a full-sized house but without the maintenance then this property is perfect for you! One small dog is permitted, so you can even bring your fur baby.
Unit 53 features:
• 3 Bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes
• Master with generously sized ensuite
• Very spacious air-conditioned open plan living and dining
• Well-appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, plenty of storage and bench space, plus breakfast bar
• Single car garage with internal laundry
• Larger than average block size of nearly 300m2, elevated from the road to capture the breeze on the rear alfresco patio
Rosehill Place is a fully maintained, family friendly complex that features landscaped gardens, a sparkling in-ground community pool and BBQ amenities, car wash bays, and plenty of visitor parking for when your guests stop by. It is within close proximity to fantastic primary and secondary schools, public transport, the newly refurbished Burpengary Plaza, and an easy 5-min drive to the Bruce Highway for Brisbane or Sunshine Coast commuting. Please contact the listing agent, Sarah Ashlin, for more information.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
297m² / 0.07 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.